THEN AND NOW
In 1977, Skidaway Island Community Church held the Island’s first ‘church service’ in a temporary firehouse. Blending faith traditions, the original ninety charter members joyfully gathered, ultimately intending to construct a multi-purpose worship, meeting, social and educational space serving the entire community.
An acoustically prized, light-filled 425 seat sanctuary building housing a digitally enhanced organ, 25 – person choir chancel and state-of-the-art stage, lighting and sound capabilities
A two-story Christian Education and Administrative wing with 6 classrooms, a children’s nursery, the Island’s popular Preschool teaching and recreation complex and a dedicated rehearsal space for adult and youth choirs
An expanded fellowship / dining / meeting / reception facility, accommodating a steady flow of civic, cultural, social and educational programming
A Memory Garden and Columbarium, providing a quiet place for interment of ashes of members, their spouses and family members
OUR MISSION: Love God. Love Your Neighbor. Change The World.
Dr. Mary McKee
Music Director, Organist
T: (912)-598-0151 x 1107
T: (912)-598-0151 x 1105
T: (912)-598-0151 x 1106
T: (912)-598-0151 x 1103
T: (912)-598-0151 x 1100